Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ok, I finally found time to post again. Last Saturday Kaitlyn had her birthday party. She was so excited. She loves cats and dogs so she wanted a cat and dog party. I normally spend a little more time on their birthday cake, but this is what she wanted. It's a cupcake dog bone cake. Easy enough and it must have been good because I didn't have very many left! Here are some pictures from the party. I can't believe she is 5!!! My baby is growing up and all though we have considered having another baby, she has been my baby for 5 whole years......where did the time go???


Kaitlyn blowing out her candles.



Here she is opening all the wonderful presents she got including the "lots of money" she requested!



We rented a big slide and after about 10 minutes and Kaitlyn seeing if she could flip down it, I was beginning to wonder if I should have gotten the bounce house instead. She is definitely my daredevil!!

Yum, Yum!!


Ok, here is the only picture that I actually got Kaitlyn to be still long enough for me to take. She is still sporting her huge bruise on her chin that she got from a collision with some little boy's hard head at school!

Last of all, I had to make her a birthday shirt. I thought it turned out really cute, especially the little dog and cat with their party hats on. We had a great time and Kaitlyn received so many nice gifts. I just want to say thank you to everyone that got to come and we missed everyone that didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment